- Doctorate with label from the Implanteus graduate school
The Implanteus GS is a multidisciplinary training program, associating Avignon University and the INRAE Regional Center, and which tends to promote sustainable production and consumption of fruit and vegetables, fresh or processed, safe and healthy, in the context of the Mediterranean environment. The program is divided into the following training blocks: plant production / transformation of plant matter / plant food & health / interdisciplinary methods.
In partnership with ED536 Agrosciences & Sciences, EUR Implanteus offers doctoral students the opportunity to apply from the start of the 2022/2023 academic year for the Implanteus Label.
The advantages of the Implanteus label
- An endowment of 1000 euros to participate in an international congress abroad
- Authorization to compete for the EUR Implanteus thesis prize (see below)
Conditions for applying
The research work must fall within the multidisciplinary program of the EUR.
The doctoral student undertakes to assist:
- EUR seminars (typically 6 per academic year)
- at its annual summer school, with at least one oral communication presentation over the duration of the thesis
How to apply
Opening of applications: September 1, 2023 to November 30, 2023 inclusive
A letter addressed to the EUR Project Manager (email@example.com)
- mentioning the title and summary of the thesis project
- taking up the commitments mentioned above (seminars, summer school).
The EUR Executive Committee (possibly assisted by external experts) will select the winners for the label.
The application must imperatively take place during the 1st year of the doctorate from 2024/2025. Therefore, applications for labeling are authorized for doctoral students already registered for 2022/2023 and 2023/2024.
Thesis Prize of the University School of Research Implanteus
This individual prize of 1500 euros is intended to reward very high quality doctoral research within the framework of the multidisciplinary program of the EUR.
Only doctoral students with the Implanteus label are authorized to apply.
How to apply
During the 2 months following the defense of the thesis, the candidate for the prize must send the Project Manager of the EUR (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following documents:
- a letter co-signed by the thesis director highlighting the quality of the doctoral research
- the thesis manuscript in pdf format
- the defense report
- the publications (pdf format) reporting this research in international peer-reviewed journals (if they are not already included in the manuscript)
At the end of the academic year, the EUR Executive Committee (possibly assisted by external experts) will select the winner of the prize.
The prize will be officially awarded to the laureate by the Director of the EUR during the doctoral graduation ceremony.
- for 2022/2023 for a 3rd year doctoral student holding the label and having supported before June 2023, the prize may be awarded that same year.
- for 2023/2024 for a 2nd year doctoral student holding the label and having supported before June 2024, the prize may be awarded that same year.
Topics selected for 2022
- Effects of non-caloric sweeteners consumption on the crosstalk between adipose tissue and vascular function – a comparative study between a sweet-tasting plant protein thaumatin and artificial molecules.
- New analytical developments for metabolomics and annotation of dyeing plant extracts: Applications in a cultural heritage context
- Genetic and functional diversity of the NLRome/resistome in melon: co-funding from the INRAE/BAP/AU Implanteus department
Doctoral contract 2022
- M. Belanchon-Moreno Javier – doctoral contract 50% INRAE-50% IMPLANTEUS “Genetic and functional diversity of NLRome / resistome in melon”
Supervisor: Mme Nathalie Boissot, INRAE GAFL
- Lindsay Mas-Normand, “New analytical developments for metabolomics and annotation of dyeing plant extracts: Applications in a cultural heritage context”
Supervisors: Gerald CULIOLI, Olivier DANGLES and Carole MATHE
Doctoral contract 2021
Camille Portes, « Enhanced risk-based surveillance of Xylella fastidiosa »
Thesis director : Edith Gabriel (Research director INRAE, unité de recherche Biostatistiques & Processus Spatiaux)
- Doctorate with label from the Implanteus graduate schoolThe Implanteus GS is a multidisciplinary training program, associating Avignon University and the INRAE Regional Center, and which tends to promote sustainable production and consumption of fruit and vegetables, fresh or processed, safe and healthy, in the context of the Mediterranean environment. The program is divided into the following training blocks: plant production / transformation … Read more
- Open application for the Implanteus 2023-2026 doctoral contractThe EUR Implanteus Executive Committee has decided to select three thesis projects for the period 2023-2026 without prioritization. This year, applications must be submitted on ADUM only. Here are the three topics with links to apply: “Taking into account a factor of dispersion between species in microbial ecology” (Terence Bayen, LMA) https://adum.fr/as/ed/voirproposition.pl?langue=&site=avignon&matricule_prop=47499 “yaduTaph: mobilizing the … Read more
- Call for doctoral contracts with Implanteus fundingL’EUR Implanteus et la SFR Tersys lancent conjointement trois appels à projets de thèses pour 2023-2025.Il vous est proposé de candidater à :– Un contrat doctoral financé 100% pour la SFR Tersys– Un contrat doctoral financé à 100% par l’EUR– Un contrat cofinancé EUR Implanteus (50%) – INRAE (50%) (la date butoir va dépendre de … Read more
- Call for applicants for the EUR Implanteus doctoral studies contract 2022The EUR Implanteus Executive Committee has decided to retain the following three thesis projects without prioritization for the period 2022-2025:One of these will be awarded the contract based on the quality of the candidates. Effects of non-caloric sweeteners consumption on the crosstalk between adipose tissue and vascular function – a comparative study between a sweet-tasting … Read more
- Announcement: new EUR IMPLANTEUS – INRAE doctoral contractFrom the year 2021-2022, a second doctoral contract will be offered for co-financing (50%) by the INRAE departments. The selection of thesis projects (having previously been selected for co-financing by an INRAE department) and then of candidates will follow the same procedure as for the doctoral contract fully funded by the EUR. Note: the thesis … Read more