The EUR Implanteus is setting up an international scholarship program reserved for excellent foreign candidates entering France and accepted in the IMAS Implanteus Master training starting from 2021 academic year.
Selected candidates will receive:
– for the M1: 6000 euros
– for the M2: 6000 euros
To these amounts will be cumulated any laboratory internship grants that the student receives.
The scholarship will be paid in three installments:
50% on presentation of proof of registration;
40% at the end of semester 1;
10% from May of semester 2.
For students who receive an excellence scholarship for the M1 year, the renewal of the scholarship for the M2 year will be conditional on their M1 results.
The deadline to apply for the International Excellence Scholarship for the IMAS Implanteus Master is June 22, 2021.
Only international students admitted to the IMAS Master can apply for the IMAS International Excellence Scholarship.
The award of an international excellence scholarship commits the student to becoming an “ambassador” of the University Research School (EUR) Implanteus for the duration of the scholarship. The awardee will thus agree to sit on the Academic Council and be a point of reference for the organization of the Summer School.
The application file must include:
1. The completed application form (to download here):
2. A cover letter justifying:
– the choice of this master’s program as part of the candidate’s professional project and
– the importance of the merit scholarship to follow the master’s program for the candidate’s professional plan.
3. A letter of recommendation (any file without a letter of recommendation will not be eligible).
4. A description of the grading system of the country of origin (the grade reports should have already been sent when applying for the master).
The application must be sent (in a single file in pdf format) before June 22, 2021 to the following address: email@example.com
The application for the IMAS international excellence scholarship does not exempt from the application for the training itself.
The granting of the scholarship does not exempt from payment of tuition fees.